Article updated 2018
Good day to You! I hope you’re having a lovely day 🙂
OK, so I thought I’d give you some warning signals to look out for when dating a man. These are really important, and could really determine your future happiness. After all, 95% of your success in relationships comes down to who you select! (Click here to take the quiz “Am I Dating a Commitment Friendly Man?”)
Sometimes women want to talk themselves in to believing that we have our ideal man, and ultimately want to marry him. I’m sure lots of girls and women do have their ideal man by their side and are really happy. Still, when it comes to devoting your feminine soul to a man for the long term, there are definitely things to look out for.
Also, watch him carefully! A lot of the time, certain things about a man will not become apparent until you watch him closely – when he doesn’t suspect you’re watching or listening! (Click here to read my article about how to make a man want you)
– He doesn’t take care of the women/people around him. Take note of the way he treats his mother/grandma/sister/auntie/female friends. You can tell how a man will potentially treat you by the way he treats the women around him. Sometimes some mothers can be extremely unreasonable and are arguably not very good to their children, and in this case, if your man is being firm and standing his ground or not letting her push him around about something, there is nothing to worry about.
But! If he yells at his mum for example, insults her, offends her, ignores her, doesn’t come to her aid when she needs him (when she’s sick, or needs manly work around the house done, or is lonely), deliberately doesn’t answer her calls, complains about her to you often, then this could be a warning sign that he may do the same to you (maybe he already has).
This point is really about how a man treats women in general. The main thing to take out of this is; in my opinion, does he care about people? Does he care about others outside of HIMSELF? If a man is often thinking about his own needs, you’ll most likely have a lot of troubles later on.
I had an ex-boyfriend who used to constantly ignore his mother when she was trying to take care of him, or talk to him, swear at her, and tell her to shut up when she might momentarily interrupt what he was doing (only to offer him something). It was terribly concerning, and when I asked him about it, he placed the blame on his mother.
His mother would always do whatever he asked, however. He was extremely spoiled by her. When it came to helping his mum with something, he was never really there for her. He would never ever help her with any chores, even when asked. Some time later on in my relationship with him, a relative of mine died, and sure enough, he refused to drive out to see me or support me. I began to realise that this guy had no idea how to treat a woman!! (Click here to take the quiz “How High Value High Status Am I on Facebook?”)
Of course, this situation is also about the way parents bring up their child. As in this case, they clearly gave him too much and allowed him too much, and his father was definitely not firm enough with him. However, the issue of how a man treats his mum is still very important.
– When you’re with your man, do his eyes wander? A man who cannot help himself with women will often be caught checking out other women. Also, some men fall flat on their faces when a woman gives HIM attention!
This kind of man can be flimsy, and although he says he loves you, he may be “vulnerable” to another woman’s “charms” or attention. By the way, a lot of men will say that they are “hard-wired” to look at other women. Well, we as humans should definitely observe and look at people around us, this is surely a natural thing to do, as it’s important to be aware of what is going on in our current environment.
However, if a man is truly fulfilled by his woman, and he puts your needs first, he would not be so interested in checking out other females, especially for the purpose of getting attention/validation from them. Of course, I don’t believe any man should ignore femininity in other women. It’s important that your man can appreciate the femininity in the women around him, and that goes for any women at any stage of life, not just youthful looking women! (read my article about isn’t she pretty?)
If a man does this, it can often mean he is not entirely happy with you. If that is the case, it can actually be a good thing. It’s an opportunity for you to work things out and make it better. It’s when you are giving your all and he still has it in his nature to be checking out other women that you ought to be concerned.
What is the ONE thing you can say to ANY man that will capture his attention, trigger his curiosity and make him hang onto every word you say! Click here to find out right now…
I have a friend whose boyfriend would always be letting his eyes wander. They especially wandered when there were barely-dressed women around. My friend is not a skimpy dresser, so you really gotta wonder, what was he trying to get in doing this? The problem was, my friend wasn’t aware of this at all. I know a lot of women who aren’t, because they’re too busy thinking of something else.
Of course, it’s important to know the difference between just looking as he would normally look at people, and looking to fulfill another kind of need that he has! I also do not see a problem in a man looking at a woman who is truly feminine. No truly masculine man could ignore a truly feminine woman! It’s rare to get this situation, as most women are not truly feminine and most men are not truly masculine anymore in our feminist society. (read my article about do men fall for drama queen?)
The reason why I think it’s fine for a man to look at a truly feminine woman because for men, their focus is often put into work. Men traditionally fight for freedom, for their families, and they are traditionally the providers. When a man has been focusing on work all day, and a beautiful woman, the picture of femininity, spontaneity and freedom walks past, it breaks his state.
– He doesn’t take responsibility for your needs. You will already know this, but just as a reminder; does he put you first? If you truly need him, will he do all in his power to be there for you? Does he take notice of the things you like? Does he make an effort to take you out? Make you feel like a little girl again? Does he offer to help you with things? Anything! Does he call you to check to see how you are? When you’re out without him, does he call to check how it’s going, and how you are? Is he there when you are unwell? Does he respect the girly things you love to do? For example, is he bothered if you spend some money for shopping, or have a night out with the girls? (read my article about signs that he is not an alpha male)
These are just a few things to consider. Do you have any warning signs in mind that you’ve experienced with men? Be sure to share them with me! I’d love to hear from you!
Are you tired of attracting the wrong men? Click here to find out what naturally attracts high value men in the eBook 17 Attraction Triggers.
By the way, I want to teach you 5 secrets to having your man fall deeply in love with you and beg you to be his one and only. These 5 secrets are inside of my brand new DVD, and right now it’s FREE. Click HERE to get yourself a copy before they run out!
If you liked this article, please, kindly share it with your friends!
P.S. Connect with me on social media
- Here’s my Youtube Channel The Feminine Woman.
- Here’s The Feminine Woman Facebook page…
- Here’s my Instagram Pages TheFeminineWoman & My Personal Instagram.